At the end of 2018 we took a look at some of our milestones over the last five years. Reflecting on some of the events we have introduced and the toolkit we have created for our students to utilise on their Keystone programme. Our community has grown significantly and so have our engagement methods to reach out to even more. This all could not have been achieved without the growth in sponsorship from the very best of this great industry. Thank you again for your belief and the part you have played on our development.
Supporting Tomorrow’s Property & Construction Leaders
- Family ethos resonates with new sponsorship partner Ashton Mitchell
- Unique design culture lures Keystone alum back to Aotearoa to form their own architectural practice
- Challenging builds only viable with the right skills and people, construction experts say
- New partner sees alumni success as Keystone Trust’s best advertisement
- Welcome to our 2023 Scholarship recipients
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay informed and up to date with the latest news and events from Keystone Trust.