At the end of 2018 we took a look at some of our milestones over the last five years. Reflecting on some of the events we have introduced and the toolkit we have created for our students to utilise on their Keystone programme. Our community has grown significantly and so have our engagement methods to reach out to even more. This all could not have been achieved without the growth in sponsorship from the very best of this great industry. Thank you again for your belief and the part you have played on our development.
Supporting Tomorrow’s Property & Construction Leaders
- Pink Beluga – changing it up for school leavers
- Opportunity to nurture homegrown talent drives Vital investment in student education
- Supporting Keystone Trust, a natural fit
- From the motorways of Auckland to flood relief and social procurement in Tairāwhiti, Keystone alumni Rick Gardner (2002) reflects on a diverse career path
- The rising cost of living is hitting tertiary students hard
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Stay informed and up to date with the latest news and events from Keystone Trust.