Keystone Trust Student Study Award – Terms and Conditions
PURSUANT TO THE PRIVACY ACT 1993 THE FOLLOWING IS BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION
This Application for The Keystone Trust Student Study Award collects personal information about you.
- The information is collected to evaluate your application for the Keystone Trust Student Study Award and will be used for consideration by the Selection Committee to nominate the recipient(s) of the Keystone Trust Student Study Award.
- The intended recipient of the information is The Keystone Trust.
- The information is being collected and held by The Keystone Trust.
- The failure to provide this information prior to the closing date for applications, at which time the information you have provided will be used for consideration by the Selection Committee to nominate the recipients of the Student Study Award, may result in your application for the Student Study Award being declined.
- You do have the rights of access to, and correction of, this information subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993.
Successful applicants will be required to accept in writing an offer by the Trustees of the grant of the award upon the following conditions and/or such other conditions as the Trustees may determine as appropriate:
(a) The Recipient must continue to meet the eligibility criteria for the award.
(b) The Recipient must not accept any other bursary, scholarship or financial assistance specifically related to the course without the approval of the Trustees provided that this shall not preclude the acceptance of any scholarship or bursary awarded by examination.
(c) The Recipient must make full and continuing disclosure to the Trust of all other sponsors or sources of financial assistance in relation to his or her studies.
(d) The course of study shall not be changed after the award is made without the approval of the Trustees.
(e) The Recipient must agree to make available to the Trust results of all tests and examinations which count for year end results.
(f) The Recipient shall submit written reports on the progress of the course of study at such intervals as the Trustees shall require.
(g) The Recipient must complete his/her course of tuition without interruption. Failure to pass in any year or any decision to defer completion of the course of study or if the course of study is not completed in accordance with the conditions whether in whole or in part, may result in the award being forfeited and any amounts advanced being refunded upon demand, at the discretion of the Trustees.
(h) All publicity associated with the grant of the award to the Recipient shall be determined by the Trust and the Recipient shall make no announcement in respect of the award without the written approval of the Trust.
(i) The Recipient may be required to be present at the annual event of the Trust or to make available appropriate material for presentation.
OBLIGATIONS OF STUDENT STUDY AWARD RECIPIENTS
The following guidelines outline the Trustees’ expectations of Recipients of a Keystone Trust Student Study Award.
(a) The Trust expects the Recipient will familiarise and have a good understanding of both the history and the objectives of the Trust to enable promotion of the Trust to others as called upon either in an official or unofficial capacity.
(b) The Recipient is to provide to the Trust upon request a short report of results and general progress by the Recipient in his or her course of study.
(c) The Recipient is to provide to the Trust at the end the Recipient’s course of study in each year:
- a comprehensive summary of the Recipient’s results.
- a personal review by the Recipient of the year, commenting on the highs and lows and any changes the Recipient is intending.
- a summary of the Recipient’s goals and plans for the next year, both academic and personal.
(d) Recipients of the Student Study Award are expected to act as ambassadors for the Trust.